If you know your size
We use standard US sizing. If you already know your size, please use the ring size chart below to determine your size in US sizing.
If you have an existing ring :
Please measure the inner diameter of your current ring (the inner edge of your ring) and use the table above to measure the inside diameter against US sizing.
If you don't know your size and don't have an existing ring :
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper (make sure the piece of paper is really thin or it won't be accurate!) and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger and how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
- Average ring size for women is US 6-7.
- Please measure your finger when they are warm as cold fingers will measure smaller.
- If you are unsure but you are able to wait, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.